|how does a "girl" like you get to be a "girl" like you?
||[Sep. 17th, 2005|05:46 pm]
A Hitchcock stamping community
I'm a guy but it looked like from the userinfo you'd be willing to accept males, hence the quotations around the word girl in the subject line lol, and I'm all about hitchcock and his films sooooo here goes...
1. Name: Callahan (Cal for short)
2. Age: 15
3. Three adjectives to describe yourself: witty, charming, classy
4. Music: jazz, showtunes
5. Movies: The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone, Cabaret, Auntie Mame, Harold and Maude, Singin' in the Rain
6. What was your favorite Hitchcock movie, and why? I have two favorites but I love them all. My first favorite is "Rebecca" for many reasons. One is the acting is splendid all around. Also there's not really a whole scare factor. The suspense sneaks up on you in a creepy way that you don't expect at all.
The other movie that I love of his is "Lifeboat" because it's not scary at all but it's very suspenseful you don't know if these people will make it out alive or not. Hitchcock directs that one brilliantly as he always does.
7. What is your favorite thing to wear? Trendy things. I consider myself to be fashionable. I suppose I have a style of my own.
8. What are you most afraid of? Being forgotten or losing something that I love terribly (not necessarily a person)
9. What do you do/ what do you want to do "when you grow up"? I think I'd like to act. Mostly on the stage but perhaps in movies as well. But I'm not sure about that so don't base your vote mostly on that because there are a lot of things I'd like to do. For awhile I wanted to be a photographer. I'd also like to write but I'm not exactly sure what. I'd just like to experience life, and acting would give me enough money to be able to do that if I would be able to make it as an actor.
10. Promote somewhere and post the link here: http://www.livejournal.com/users/jungle_red/62084.html?mode=reply
11. Please post 3 or more clear pictures of yourself: