|How does a girl like you get to be a girl like you?
||[Sep. 12th, 2005|01:48 pm]
A Hitchcock stamping community
1. Name: Lily
2. Age: 25
3. Three adjectives to describe yourself: passionate, curious, emotional
4. Music: Rolling Stones, Green Day, Dresden Dolls, Pixies, Nirvana, Aerosmith, Sinatra, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bright Eyes...lots more
5. Movies: Rebecca, Wuthering Heights, Laura, Casablanca, Fight Club, Girl Interrupted, Kill Bill, Amelie, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Some Like it Hot, Donnie Darko, Moulin Rouge, Mulholland Drive, 10 Things I Hate About You, Interview With the Vampire, Silence of the Lambs, Ever After, Bridget Jones's Diary, Batman Begins, Pirates of the Carribbean, Secretary, Breakfast at Tiffanys
6. What was your favorite Hitchcock movie, and why? Vertigo, it always was the scariest to me, it had a very creepy aura all around Carlotta, that painting gives me chills. And I also am afraid of heights. Also the acting was very good of course. I love Rebecca too though, Mrs. Danvers was creepy! I even named my daughter Rebecca, I like a lot of Hitchcock movies very much. :)
7. What is your favorite thing to wear? I love to get dressed up, a glamorous dress, heels, all that.
8. What are you most afraid of? It used to be evil spirits but I'm trying to work on that as it's irrational, now I can focus on my phobias that make sense like spiders and sharks. ;) Heights I am afraid of too like I said.
9. What do you do/ what do you want to do "when you grow up"? I'm still unsure honestly...I think I would like to be an actress, or anything artistic/creative, or a sex therapist...yes seriously lol
10. Promote somewhere and post the link here: I'll just do it in my own journal if that's ok...
11. Please post 3 or more clear pictures of yourself: