|How does a girl like you get to be a girl like you?
||[Aug. 25th, 2005|07:43 pm]
A Hitchcock stamping community
|||||Not An Addict - K's Choice||]|
1. Name: Zoe
2. Age: 15
3. Three adjectives to describe yourself: Ethereal, sarcastic, intelligent
4. Music: Regina Spektor, Tori Amos, Talking Heads, Neutral Milk Hotel, Ani Difranco, Billie Holiday, Jethro Tull, The Decemberists, Scarling, Sky Salt, Hole, Iron and Wine, Bjork, Tilly and the Wall, Ben Folds Five, The Polyphonic Spree, Smashing Pumpkins, Fats Waller, The Dresden Dolls
5. Movies: Some Like it Hot, Theater of Blood, The Last Unicorn, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Casablanca, Amelie, I Heart Huckabee's, Spellbound, Rebecca, The Lady Vanishes, Stage Fright, North By Northwest, The Big Lebowsky, Harold and Maude, Kind Hearts and Coronets
6. What was your favorite Hitchcock movie, and why? Either Spellbound or Rebecca. Spellbound because I'm intrigued by psycho analysis and I absolutely love Salvador Dali. Rebecca because the camera angles and shadows are really neat and I always feel a bit shocked when I see the scene in the boathouse and Mrs. Danver's face as Manderly is burning. I also love North By Northwest because it's exciting and a wonderful spy thriller sort of movie, and I love Cary Grant.
7. What is your favorite thing to wear? My polka dotted Marilyn Monroe dress that I sewed with my red flats and plastic pearls, or my black Chinese silk dress with little red cherry blossoms on it with my black fishnets. I love my vintage hair comb clips with butterflies and hearts and my fedora and Charlie Chaplin hat.
8. What are you most afraid of? Being raped. Especially if I'm abducted or someone breaks into my home to do it. I suppose it's from watching too much Law and Order: SVU. I'm also afraid of great heights and getting stuck in an elevator or airplane or some other small, closed space.
9. What do you do/ what do you want to do "when you grow up"? I would like to design set and costumes for a small theater in England and maybe teach literature at a local ladies' college for money.
10. Promote somewhere and post the link here: _oleander_tea
11. Please post 3 or more clear pictures of yourself: