|How does a girl like you get to be a girl like you
||[Aug. 22nd, 2005|09:38 pm]
A Hitchcock stamping community
1. Name: Kate, Katharine, Katie...whatever floats your boat.
2. Age: 15
3. Three adjectives to describe yourself: independent, eccentric, strong
4. Music: Anything sung by Judy Garland, Barbra Streisand, Linda Eder, Nat King Cole or Frank Sinatra. I love broadway showtunes and songs from musicals. As for modern music Im more into rock I suppose.
5. Movies: Some of my faves....Gone With The Wind, Titanic, A Star Is Born (1954), The Women, Sunset Boulevard, Auntie Mame, My Man Godfrey...and lots of others.
6. What was your favorite Hitchcock movie, and why? Only one??? Well how about more than one! To Catch a Theif- Even though Im not much of a Grace Kelly fan, this was one of my first classic films and I love it. I also really like Lifeboat and Mr & Mrs. Smith. Lifeboat was so thrilling to watch because you never know who was going to survive and who was going to die. Dun dun duhhh. Mr & Mrs Smith was a change for Hitchock and it was my first Carole Lombard movie.
7. What is your favorite thing to wear? Um..Clothes. Anything comfortable, though I like to look presentable! lol
8. What are you most afraid of? Being forgotten or never being in love.
9. What do you do/ what do you want to do "when you grow up"? A writer, either novels or screenplays (even both) or an actress on broadway (if i could sing! haha)
10. Promote somewhere and post the link here:
11. Please post 3 or more clear pictures of yourself:
^^ thats me in the blue...
^^ me being a dork